Our friendly health coaches are here to listen to what matters to you and can help you identify steps you can take to improve your health and wellbeing.
If you are living in North Tyneside or Nothumberland and have anything you are concerned about, anything making you feel unhappy, unhealthy or if you’re finding it difficult to manage, we’re here to help.
We’ll listen to what really matters to you and provide the information and support you need to make any changes and guide you to local services that can make a difference to you or your situation.
- Healthy weight
- Feeling down, stressed, or lonely
- Sexual Health
- Money worries
- Getting out and about
- Moving more
You can have a conversation with a health coach face to face at a variety of venues, by telephone or by remote online consultation. If you would like to arrange an appointment please call us on 0191 293 2539 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Health Coach Service Online Consultation
Where appropriate you may be asked to attend a consultation online via a video call.
Rather than travelling to your appointment, you go into the clinic’s online ‘waiting area’. We will be notified when you arrive and your health coach will join you when ready
You don’t need to set up an account and no information you enter is stored.
If you have been given an online appointment please click on the following link to start the consultation at your appointment time – online consultation
At your consultation you can:
- Discuss the areas that you are feeling ready to start making changes to that may help improve your physical health and mental wellbeing
- Set out actions that you are ready to start on
- Receive information in a way you prefer
- Be signposted or agree to be referred to other local support services
- Arrange a follow-up conversation to share how you are getting along with your action plan