Our team of friendly senior health coaches can support you in making lifestyle behaviour changes which could benefit your health and wellbeing.
They are here to listen to what matters to you and can help you identify steps to take to feel as healthy as possible.
We’ll listen to what really matters to you and provide the information and support you need to make any changes. We can also guide you to local services that can make a difference to you or your situation.
Our team can support you to make a behaviour change in one or more of the following areas:
- Increasing your physical activity levels
- Improving your emotional wellbeing and motivation to change. This could be in relation to financial wellbeing, low mood or poor sleep.
- Healthy eating
- Working towards achieving a healthier weight
- Reducing alcohol intake
- Quitting smoking
If you would like to speak with a member of the team, please contact us on 0191 293 2539 or healthcoach
We can offer online consultations where appropriate via a video call to make it easier for you to attend.
Rather than travelling to your appointment, you will receive a text or email before your appointment and simply need to click to join. Find out more here.
At your consultation you can:
- Discuss the areas that you are feeling ready to start making changes to that may help improve your physical health and mental wellbeing
- Set out actions that you are ready to start on
- Receive information in a way you prefer
- Be signposted or agree to be referred to other local support services
- Arrange a follow-up conversation to share how you are getting along with your action plan