At the one to one centre in Shiremoor we provide free and confidential sexual health services for residents in North Tyneside aged 13 and over.
Please note: In line with the national guidance we are offering a reduced service.
From Monday, 4 October, our One to One Centre at Shiremoor will open:
- Monday 8.30am – 5pm
- Tuesday 8.30am – 7.30pm
- Wednesday 8.30am – 5pm
- Thursday 8.30am – 7.30pm
- Friday 8.30am – 3pm
- Saturday CLOSED
- All Bank Holidays – CLOSED
Service (including phonelines) will be closed Mon-Thurs 12.30pm-1.30pm
There is no walk-in service available and a telephone triage system is in place. This will close 15 minutes before closing times.
To make an appointment please call the One to One Centre for your area.
We offer a range of sexual services are all available under one roof including:
- Confidential sexual health service
- C- Card
- Free emergency contraception
- All forms of contraception including pill, patch and Long Acting Reversible Contraception (injection, implant and coil)
- Female barrier method including female condoms and diaphragm
- Local anaesthetic vasectomy
- Cervical smears
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Sexually Transmitted Infection screening and treatment
- HIV testing
- Support and Counselling
By bus: For up to date bus information please use Travelline service
By road: The One to One Centre is right at the traffic lights off New York Road onto Park Lane. Go over the roundabout (Boundary Mills is on your right) and take the next left onto Brenkley Ave. The One to One Centre is next to St Marks Church on the right.
Shiremoor Metro station is a five minute walk from the One to One Centre. Walk up Park Lane towards New York Road and take the third turning on the right onto Brenkley Ave.
There is limited parking including disabled parking at the front of the building.