Clinic contact details
Our Northumberland One to One Centre is in Blyth Health Centre, Thoroton St, Blyth, NE24 1DX
The One to One Centre in Blyth is open:
Please note, we have a no child policy.
- Monday 8.45am – 5pm
- Tuesday 8.45am – 5pm
- Wednesday 8.45am – 7.30pm (Walk-in available 8.45am-4pm)
- Thursday 8.45am – 7.30pm (Walk-in available 8.45am-6.30pm)
- Friday 8.45am – 3pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm (by appointment only)
- Closed some Bank Holidays – ring us for more information
Northumberland - 01670 51 51 51
North Tyneside - 0191 2970441
Or you can use our live chat to speak to one of our receptionists.
To make an appointment please call the One to One Centre for your area.
Sexual health check ups
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PReP) Treatment
- HIV testing
- Treatment for genital skin problems, vaginal thrush, and other related non-sexual problems
- Support and counselling
- You can choose to get your results by phone call or text. No one will know your test results, unless you choose to tell them.
- Free contraceptive advice and contraception including condoms, contraceptive pills, implants and coils
- Free emergency contraception after unprotected sex (Plan B)
- Think you might be pregnant? You can get free pregnancy tests, confidential advice, pregnancy decision making support called Options and termination of pregnancy referrals
Sex therapy (Northumberland only)
- Sex therapy is for individuals or couples with relationship and sexual health problems or difficulties. Sex therapy can help adults of all ages, whether straight, bisexual, lesbian or gay, single people, couples, people living with chronic illness or disability; and people who are otherwise healthy. (Please note you do need to be referred to this service by your GP or healthcare professional)
By bus: For up to date bus information please use Traveline service
Address: Thoroton St, Blyth NE24 1DX.
From the A189 Southbound. Take 1st turn off for Blyth, turn left at roundabout, continue along A193 Cowpen Rd for 2 miles. Turn left at roundabout onto Waterloo Rd, then left onto Thoroton St and carry on along the road to find the health centre on your left.
From the A189 Northbound. Take 2nd turn off for Blyth, turn right at roundabout, continue along A193 Cowpen Rd for 2 miles. Turn left at roundabout onto Waterloo Rd, then left onto Thoroton St and carry on along the road to find the health centre on your left.
There is limited parking including disabled parking around the building.
Where appropriate you may be asked to attend a consultation online via a video call.
Rather than travelling to your appointment, you go into the clinic’s online ‘waiting area’. We will be notified when you arrive and your clinician will join you when ready
You don’t need to set up an account and no information you enter is stored.
If you have been given an online appointment please click on the following link to start the consultation at your appointment time – online consultation