If you are not sure what your query is, then here is our handy symptom checker which helps you work out what you are experiencing, and helps to signpost you to advice and support.
- My symptoms are related to sexual health
- My symptoms don’t relate to sexual health
You can contact your community pharmacy or your GP, call NHS 111 or or visit an NHS walk in centre or minor injury unit.
- I have concerns or questions about contraception
Go to our Contraception section for general information on contraception. You can also visit our C-Card page for information on how to get free condoms.
Go to our Where to Find us list of clinics which offer advice on contraception.
If you have unprotected sex go to our Free emergency contraception section for advice.
- I have questions about pregnancy
- I have concerns about sexual abuse
Go to our Support and Counselling page.