If you have a learning disability we can support you and your family with a range of services.
- Assessing and co-ordinating your care including behaviour assessment and treatment
- Community nursing
- Support for children and adults with learning disabilities and complex health needs
- Epilepsy care
- Forensic care
- Mental health
- Specialist occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Advice on housing including independent supported living
- Support for people with autism
- Support for parents and families
We have learning disability nurses who can offer support when a patient with a learning disability comes into our hospitals – see more here.
If you live in North Tyneside you can get in touch with your local learning disability team by calling 0191 643 7885
If you live in Northumberland call 01670 536 400