You may be referred into our dental service if you need specialised treatment not provided within your own family dental practice.
We may see you for treatment such as:
- Dental treatment under general anaesthetic
- Inhalation sedation
- Treatment for patients with complex needs
- Home visits for patients with additional needs
Clinics are held at various locations across Northumberland and North Tyneside. For general enquiries please call:
- North Tyneside – Albion Road dental clinic, 0191 2196693.
- Northumberland – Blyth dental clinic, 01670 396471.
In an emergency
We are not an emergency dental service and don’t see patients who are unable to register with an NHS dental practice. If you need to see a dentist urgently call NHS 111 or go to www.nhs.uk for details of local dental practitioners accepting new and emergency NHS patients.