Community learning disabilities team
Our community learning disabilities team provides a range of services for people with a learning disability. The services we offer include:
- Assessment and care co-ordination
- Behaviour assessment and treatment
- Care management
- Community nursing
- Epilepsy care
- Independent supported living
- Mental health
- Specialist occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Support for children and adults with learning disabilities and complex health needs
- Support for parents and families
- Support for people with autism
Services are provided by nurses, social workers and other professionals who work both in the home and in primary care settings such as clinics and GP surgeries.
If you live in North Tyneside you can get in touch with your local learning disability team by calling 0191 643 7885.
If you live in Northumberland call 01670 536 400.