If you are worried about a child or adult’s welfare who lives in Northumberland contact Onecall 01670 536 400.
What is Onecall?
Onecall brings together adult social care and healthcare staff from the trust with Northumberland County Council staff from children’s services, and partners in Northumbria Police. Our priority is providing help at the earliest opportunity before the situation becomes more serious.
When do I use it?
Onecall aims to help the most vulnerable people to keep safe and well 24 -7.
For example if you need help with:
- Living safely and independently at home
- Looking after someone who is ill or disabled
- Caring for a child or young person
- Family support if you are concerned about a child or young person
- Reporting abuse or neglect of a child or adult
- Finding alternatives if you can’t live at home
- Recovering from an illness or injury at home
If you need medical advice and support fast, but it’s not life threatening, call your GP or NHS 111.
You should always call 999 in an emergency -for example when someone’s life is at risk or someone is seriously injured or critically ill.
What happens if I contact Onecall
When you first contact Onecall, we will work with you to direct your call to the right person. Depending on your query we might need to gather more information about what’s wrong before we can direct you to someone who can help you.
Our experienced team includes social workers, district nurses, therapists, early help workers, or specialists in mental health, telecare or home improvement depending on the nature of the enquiry.
Onecall 01670 536 400
Text phone 01670 536 844
Find out more by: