One to One Centre – Shiremoor
At the one to one centre in Shiremoor we provide free and confidential sexual health services for residents in Northumberland aged 13 and over.
- General Information
We provide information advice and support on contraception, screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), pregnancy decision making called ‘Options’, counselling and education.
Services available 9am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday with some slots available on Saturdays. Give
the centre a call to check if the service you need is available when you require it.
- Directions and Transport
By bus: For up to date bus information please use Travelline service
By road: The One to One Centre is right at the traffic lights off New York Road onto Park Lane. Go over the roundabout (Boundary Mills is on your right) and take the next left onto Brenkley Ave. The One to One Centre is next to St Marks Church on the right.
Shiremoor Metro station is a five minute walk from the One to One Centre. Walk up Park Lane towards New York Road and take the third turning on the right onto Brenkley Ave.
There is limited parking including disabled parking a the front of the building.
We offer a range of sexual services are all available under one roof including:
- Confidential sexual health service
- C- Card
- Free emergency contraception
- All forms of contraception including pill, patch and Long Acting Reversible Contraception (injection, implant and coil)
- Female barrier method including female condoms and diaphragm
- Local anaesthetic vasectomy
- Cervical smears
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Sexually Transmitted Infection screening and treatment
- HIV testing
- Support and Counselling