A healthier place to work and learn
We can offer advice on how to make your workplace or school a healthier place to be.
Please see the contact details below.
A healthy workforce is important not only for individuals, but for businesses, schools and colleges and for society in general. There is lots of support and information available to help achieve a healthier workplace.
In this section you can find information on our:
- Health and wellbeing in school
- 'You're Welcome' scheme for health premises
- North East 'Better Health at Work' award
- Advice on managing work-related ill health
- Training and development opportunities
- Useful websites for employers and staff
For more information about the help available to support healthy workplaces in business contact your local advisor. If your business is based in Northumberland contact 01670 840892. For businesses in North Tyneside contact Steven Chater or call 0191 219 6736