‘Join our journey’ roadshow and Berwick hospital development listening exercise to be re-scheduled
Events for this week (only) are re-scheduled due to severe weather on grounds of staff and public safety
With yellow and amber weather alerts in place across the North East, Northumberland CCG and Northumbria Healthcare are sorry to announce that all public events for this week will need to be re-scheduled due to the severe weather on grounds of public and staff safety. This includes the trust’s ‘join our journey’ road show and the CCG’s listening exercise in and around Berwick.
Planned engagement for next week (4th March) will continue as scheduled.
This is not a decision taken lightly and is very much regretted. The public can rest assured that all events from this week (listed below) will be re-organised for a future date. An update will be issued next week to clarify the next steps.
The following events will need to be re-scheduled:
CCG – Berwick listening exercise:
- Wednesday 28 February, 9 am – 4 pm, Northumbria Healthcare ‘Join our Journey’ trailer, Berwick Market Place, TD15 1BN
- Thursday 1 March, 12.30pm – 3.30pm, United Reformed Church, Main Street, Spittal, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD15 1QY,
- Thursday 1 March, 10 am – 12 pm, Northumbria Healthcare Join our Journey Trailer, Belford Market Square, (outside Bluebell), Market Place, Belford, NE70 7NE
- Thursday 1 March, 2pm-4pm, Northumbria Healthcare Join our Journey Trailer, Cheviot Centre, Padgepool Place, Wooler, NE71 6BL
- Saturday 3 March, 3 pm – 3.30pm, Tweedmouth Church Hall, Church Rd, Tweedmouth, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD15 2AJ
Trust – ‘join our journey’
- Wednesday 28th February 9 am to 4 pm Berwick market, Marygate, Berwick on Tweed, TD15 1BN
- Thursday 1st March 10 am to 12 pm Belford market square (outside Bluebell), Market Place, Belford, NE70 7NE
- Thursday 1st March 2 pm to 4 pm Cheviot Centre, Padgepool Place, Wooler, NE71 6BL
- Friday 2nd March 10 am to 12 pm Hexham Hospital, Corbridge Road, Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- Tuesdays (27th) Rothbury event will also be re-scheduled.
Elliot Nichols – Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
0191 203 1512 / 07966490736